Career Builder Pro - Ace the interview; Land The Job!
Learn to write an authentic resume and cover letter to land the job!
Not sure how to write a cover letter? Not sure how to write a resume? Not getting responses?
3 Cover letter templates!
- Zero Experience
- Technical Match
- Perfect Match
- Google Approved Technical Resume
- Sales & Business Resume
Now includes 6 REAL case studies and counting!
What are Case Studies?
Case studies are REAL resumes and cover letters that have been submitted that are reviewed by my to tell you what is wrong and what I would change to correct them. This is the perfect exercise for those that have a decent resume but are looking to polish it to get the extra leg up on the competition.
Case Studies Include:
Resumes from people of all backgrounds and geographical locations.
- Making a career shift,
- Fresh College graduates
- Current college students
- Senior level experienced employees.
In this course I go over my technique of how to structure and write a cover letter. My resume and cover letter technique has landed people jobs at Google, Amazon, and Facebook!
The fact is, your resume and cover letter are the bottleneck to moving into a new opportunity. Possibly even your dream job. If you don't have a solid resume and cover letter then you've already lost that chance.
From the ground up - this course teaches you how I customize my included templates to fit each company you apply to. Save time by no longer having to remake everything from scratch!
Since starting my career in engineering I have worked at over 7 companies and interviewed at hundreds. I've interviewed at places like Google and worked for US Federal Government. In this course I show you how to prepare each step of the way for your interview.
We review the following:
- The best websites for applying to local jobs
- Hacking job sites so that you're application ALWAYS gets through to the hiring manager.
- The best websites for applying to REMOTE jobs
- How to research the company, including a key research tip I use to impress them every time.
- How to negotiate salary including 6 common scenarios for questions that are asked 90% of the time.
- Over 125 of the most common HR Questions
Fun fact I wish I had learned sooner -
The questions that you're asked in the interview by the company aren't what they are really asking.
I will show you how to break apart each question they ask and how you can apply what you know, to answer their questions successfully.
Who is this for?
This course is perfect for people of all backgrounds, from college graduates, senior level experienced workers, to people making a career shift, and even to workers looking to enter the workforce again after a job gap.
After this course:
- You'll be able to craft a resume cover letter that generates positive feedback from for ANY JOB that you apply to.
- You'll deeply understand how applications work and what hiring managers are really looking for.
- You'll understand the reality of how structuring your resume in the right order changes EVERYTHING
- You will be able properly research and identify what the company is hiring for, and express how you match those qualities.
I'm passionate about thinking outside of the box. My mission is to help people build their skills, and their brand. Chasing a career? Want to start your own business. It all starts with building your value.